Trade & Investments:
Africa, The Caribbean & Latin America.
Nicotine Addiction/Tobacco Issues
REFERENCE & SUPPORTIVE MATERIALS
Selected Engagements, 1995-2000:
* Panelist "Doing Business In The Caribbean & Latin America",
Black Enterprise's Entrepreneurs Conference
* Keynote Address, Metropolitan Cleveland Alliance Of Black School Educators, Global Trade - Focus On Africa, Cleveland, Oh.
* Panel Moderator, Black Professional, International Affairs; International Trade & Investment Issues - US & Africa, Washington, DC
* Workshop Leader, Blacks In Governments Training Conference: Getting Into Business In Africa, Doing Business In The Caribbean, Washington, DC
* Panel Moderator, American University, School Of International Service US - African Trade Symposium, Africa In The New Millennium, DC
* Panelist, Faux Pas International Trade, Paul H. Nitze School Of Advance International Studies, John Hopkins University, Washington, DC
* Panelist, An African Agenda For Economic And Social Transformation In The New Global Environment, Lincoln University, Center For Public Policy
Trade & Business Associations
* Washington International Trade Association, Washington, DC
* Heritage International Trade Association, Chicago, Il
* African International Trade Center, Chicago, Il
* Institute Of Caribbean Studies, Washington, DC
Author of numerous articles, college courses & training programs on trade and investments in Africa & the Caribbean.
Ritchie Rd. Professional Center -Forestville MD
Mailing Address: 3600 Endsley Place, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 - United States
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Go to information form